Good work requires good people. Our committed team is the catalyst, innovation and talent behind our success. At RHA, we create an environment that celebrates and affirms that fact.
RHA values our staff as unique individuals. We respect that our employees bring their own skills and experiences, crave professional growth and development, and need a life outside the office. So, while we work hard, staying true to our motto – doing whatever it takes – we also have fun and enjoy the rewards of our dedication.
Bring your passion to RHA if you want to:
- Be part of a team that helps people and communities
- Work in an encouraging, collaborative and positive environment
- Find opportunities to innovate and grow in your profession
We empower employees to show up authentically. We welcome:
- All races and ethnicities
- All religions
- All countries of origin
- All gender identities
- All sexual orientations
- All abilities and disabilities
- All spoken languages
- All ages
WE INVEST IN TALENT
BEST PARTS OF RHA
Don’t take our word – hear it first-hand from our team. These are a few of the reasons why our staff think RHA is a great place to work.
Our People – Dory enjoys working with a team that feels like family.
Key Words – These are some of the key words our team uses to describe RHA.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
FIND YOUR PLACE AT RHA
Residential Outreach Specialist
If you want to be a change-maker in your community and are interested in a position that allows you to be outdoors, get some exercise and help others, you may be a perfect Residential Outreach Specialist.
The Residential Outreach Specialist works with the Energy Savings Assistance Program to deliver energy savings and cost savings solutions to underprivileged communities at no cost. You will provide personalized energy conservation education, installation of energy savings measures and life-saving battery power back-up to keep medical equipment functioning in the event of a power outage. The best part is that there is no cost to qualifying residents, so you are not selling anything. You are truly making a difference in someone’s life.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Reliable vehicle, current automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and comfortability using a tablet
- Availability to work evenings and some Saturdays
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s own schedule
- Door to door canvasing or outside sales experience (preferred)
Customer Support Representative
Can you give excellent customer service on the phone while answering detailed questions on program guidelines? Have you assisted callers with Program requests for services, status checks and tracked document inquiries and complaints? If so, you should consider a Customer Support Representative position.
A Customer Support Representative works with the Customer Support Representative to answer calls and perform outbound calls. You will enter caller data into the Program Database after soliciting customer opinions on services. You will provide referrals and customer service contacts. By filling out and tracking program-related forms and materials, you will learn program guidelines and learn how to answer customer questions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Speak, read and write fluently in English and handle bi-lingual calls as required with a pleasant phone voice
- Have excellent customer relations skills and the ability to work with a diverse population and handle difficult customers
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment with management, co-workers, customers, and contractors
- Be able to work independently and follow instruction with minimal direct supervision
- Have knowledge and experience with using computers and data entry
Do you enjoy applying technology to solve today’s biggest challenges? Do you understand the implications of technical codes and policy changes and have a natural ability to figure out the mechanics of how things work? If so, you may be perfect for the position.
An Energy Engineer provides research and development support for the technical services team/programs in the design, implementation, management and evaluation of new and existing technologies for non-residential and residential program applications. You will design, run and report on pilot studies, while collaborating with the technical services team to apply research to new and existing program design. The ideal candidate will:
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or an equivalent field or possess equivalent experience
- Have two years of experience in energy efficiency or an energy-related field
- Have eight years’ experience in the energy industry (if no bachelor’s degree)